Tuesday 12 April 2016

X11 display now sorted

Just a small note, I use the Dispmax features on the raspberry pi, which goes stright to the video hardware, to get full screen display without windows. I'm pretty sure most other machines have a similar ability to go directly to the hardware, but I don't know them, and I don't really want to spend days/weeks working them all out. So I've simply worked out a basic X11 screen display system so that I can get a display to run on any non Raspberry based system...after a bit of fiddling about I now have game displays on Mali chip machines, well I say any, though these things seldom go smoothly, but I think it will work on them all, I will test


That was the last main thing I had to do on the framework code, so time to start getting the games to run on all machines.

Invaders working pretty well, Kamikaze Invaders next.

No comments:

Post a Comment